MIA Logistics is a modular Warehouse Management System (WMS), applicable across sectors, that provides maximum transparency and can utilise a variety of system components such as portable computer systems, forklift guidance systems and fully automatic transport systems.
MIA Logistics is multilingual and maps both standardised and customer-specific processes. The so-called Logistics Cockpit acts as a central control station and maps master data, inventory and all goods flows in real time.
MIA Connector forms the interface between the WMS and any ERP system (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX / NAV, Movex, proALPHA, etc.). The interface is displayed and monitored in the Logistics Cockpit.
- A cross-sector and modular Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Uses portable computer systems (data glasses, mobile devices etc.) and forklift control systems
- Has the option of linking to fully automatic transport systems (shuttles, driverless transport systems, conveyor systems etc.)
- Interfaces to different ERP systems (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX / NAV, Movex, proALPHA etc.)
- Has standardised and customer-specific processes
- Simple to use, multi-language user interfaces
- Displays key figures in real time and from historical data
- Presents data and key figures visually and graphical in the control room and on